TO SCHEDULE A COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT --
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations for its
population. Scheduling is performed online, where a series of eligibility questions will determine the
priority and location of the vaccination event that you can attend.
To schedule an appointment --
1. On your Internet browser, go to the address: https://covidvaccination.dph.illinois.gov. The IDPH
2. Click "Take the Screening Questionnaire". The page opens.
3. Click Yes or No on the eligibility questions.
4. Select the check box for "I attest the above answers are true and correct".
5. Click Next. The confirmation page opens.
6. Click Confirm. The locations page opens.
7. Locate the facility at which you would like to receive the vaccination and, on that row, click
"Register". The calendar view opens.
8. Locate and click an available appointment. The appointment view opens.
9. Click "Add to cart". The checkout page opens.
10. Review your appointment details and click Continue.
11. Enter your personal information (such as E-mail, Name, DOB, Gender, and Address).
12. Click Continue. The review page opens.
13. Review your information to verify it is correct and click Submit registration.
14. The thank you page opens. Your order code and tickets appear on this page. Also, your
tickets have been sent to your email. Make sure to bring your ticket to your appointment.
Please also bring the signed consent form and a copy of your insurance card, including
your original Medicare card, NOT Medicare Advantage, to your appointment. Have all out
and ready when you come for your appointment.
You will be asked to wait in our parking lot 15-30 minutes after receiving the vaccine to monitor for
any adverse reactions.
Map of our location
Moderna second doses should be scheduled at least 28 days after 1st vaccine. (may be as long
as 42 days.)
Pfizer second doses should be scheduled at least 21 days after 1st vaccine. (may be as long as
Janssen (Johnson/Johnson) is only a 1 dose vaccine at this time.