Animal Control

The Fayette County Division of Environmental Health does not offer any services for the control of wild or domestic animals.

Wild animal concerns should be directed to the
Illinois Department of Natural Resources. You can contact the Fayette
County Department of Natural Resources office at (618) 283-3070. also, the University of Illinois has useful tips for
With Wildlife.

Domesticated animal concerns should be directed to the Fayette County Animal Control. They can be reached at

If you have concerns regarding inhumane treatment of animals, improper disposal of dead animals or animals running at
large visit the
Illinois Department of Agriculture Bureau of Animal Welfare or contact their office at (217)-782-6657.